It’s about time I got around to sharing my Beauty Empties with you all! The empties basket was starting to over flow with products and things were falling out every where. As you all know by now I am obsessed with skincare, makeup and I’ve just about tried almost every product there is. Thats why it’s no surprise that the majority of the products, if not all are from Sephora. We don’t have Ulta’s here or any other luxury beauty shop anywhere close, thats why Sephora is my go to.
I hope you’ll check out my IGTV beauty empties video, where I go into depth about everything I enjoyed and why I think you’ll like it too.
These are all the empties I’ve used up in order.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation, I wear shade 3W1.
- LA MER creme de la mer in 1 oz jar.
- Fresh Umbrian Clay Mask
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir Spray
- Tarte Shape Tape in Light Sand
- Living Proof Body Builder
- NARS Bronzing Powder in Casino
- Laneige Essential Power Skin Toner – best smelling toner I’ve ever.
- Laneige Water Bank – Moisture Cream
- Laneige Water Bank – Essence
Tell me in the comments what beauty products you’ve finished this month? I’ve always said you can tell a lot about the person by their skincare routine.