A Beautiful life that begins at home and with the people in it.
For everyone who has ever imagined what a beautiful life looks like. From the way home made you feel, the way it looks and the people who live in it.
We also know beauty is subjective which is why we want to share content that will inspire you, teach you and motivate you to create whatever that may look like.
At SPV Living we believe beauty starts at home, and then expands around it.
Our writers share styling tips, room makeovers and renovations that you can easily create without having a massive budget. Because as much as we love expensive decor and furniture, we also appreciate a good bargain or thrifted find. We love writing relatable stories the people within our homes too, and even thou we aren’t a motherhood blog we do share personal stories of wellness and parenting.
What sets us apart is the articles about our cottage, the home away from home we love so much. You’ll find more about renovating the cottage, and our big plans here.
Quick Facts About Stephanie
I loved reading quick facts about others and I thought it was a fun way to share more about myself.
- I am a mom of one adorable three-year-old girl named Penelope
- We have a baby boy on the way (due in July)
- My partner Anthony and I have been best friend since I was twelve
- I am half Ojibway, half Czech
- My family lived on a reservation (where my mom is from) since I was 4.
- Before that I lived on a sailboat, as my parents sailed up the coast from the south of Florida all the way back to The Great Lakes of Canada.
- My grandparents build and owned a condo in Dominican Republic and we spent a lot of time visiting it as kids.
- My mom went back to school when my sister and I were really young so she could follow her dreams of becoming a RPN.
- My dad retired (both my parents did) at thirty.
- I’m a former ECE (Early Childhood Educator)
- We launched SPV Living officially in September 2018,