Today we’re sharing 10 Durable Muskoka Chairs perfect for the Cottage or even your backyard!
If you are a little confused about what Muskoka chairs are? they are also called Adirondack chairs. I’m pretty sure only a handful of Canadians call them Muskoka chairs but they are the exact same thing.
One of the reasons I love Muskoka chairs is because of their durability (if you know what to look for). We own both resin and wooden chairs. Both can be a hit and miss, so I figured I would put a list together of chairs I would personally recommend, or friends of ours own and have recommended as well.
Shop the Post
How to Choose the Perfect Muskoka Chair
When it comes to outdoor chairs there are several things I look for before making a purchase.
- The quality of the material (is it made from wood? cheap plastic? or hard resin?)
- How well its made (is the chair held together by screws? glue?)
- Are there are any noticable defects?
- Is it sturdy? (I’ve seen people break a leg on plastic chairs a few times)
- The comfort level
- How well it holds up in the elements
- Is it affordable? or worth paying more for?
10 Durable Muskoka Chairs
1. Resin Chair from Walmart
2. Solid Hardwood Muskoka Chair from Walmart
3. Turquois Blue Wooden Chair
4. Solid Wood Light Weight Chair from Wayfair
5. Solid Wood Folding Chair from Wayfair
6. Weather-Resistant Polystyrene and Stainless Steel Chair
7. Set of 2 Solid Wood Muskoka Chairs
8. Everly Solid Wood Folding Chair
9. (2 Peice) Reclining Chair Set with Middle Table
10. Vareenes Solid Wood Muskoka Chair
I hope this helps you narrow down some quality and durable Muskoka chairs for your cottage, cabin, or even your backyard! I specifically choose items we have had for years or our friends have had for years. Let me know if there are any you would add to the list!