Hi! I hope you’re having a good week. To be honest, it’s been really hard for me lately, and I promise I’ll share more about it soon.
Anyway, I wanted to share some really late Mother’s Day Gift Ideas on the blog.
I debated sharing this at all because I’m pretty sure the cut-off date is today if you want to get things to your mom by Mother’s Day.
But then I thought why not post this because I would still like to get a present even if its day’s later. Also, I think we should all be treating ourselves and our mother’s as much as we want.
So these are all the things I put on my wish list for Mother’s day this year, and I made sure all of them are either sold within Canada or are able to be shipped to Canada.
My Mother’s Day Wish List
- Coffee has been my saving grace during quarantine, and I’m sure all the mothers out there can all agree. I’ve been drinking coffee so much I wanted to up my coffee maker game with this retro SMEG coffee machine.
- I love Aésop products! It’s a luxury soap brand that I’ve been loving for years. Last month I treated myself to some soap for our bathroom and I’m not going to lie I look forward to washing my hands with it.
- This Silk headband is supposed to be used for sleeping and I haven’t tried it yet but I like the idea of it. I think it’s super cute and reminds me of something Audrey Hepburn would wear to bed.
- Every mother I know would love to have a new cutting board, especially this marble style from Wayfair. It’s also on sale, so if I were you I would buy two, one for you and one for your mom.
- Byredo makes some of my favorite luxury candles. I treat myself to these at least twice a year and it’s honestly one of the best purchases because it gets used all the time. If you’re still on the fence on which one to get, I suggest Fleur Fantôme.
- Give the gift of reading to your mom with a new Kobo e-reader and it’s currently on sale. A good idea is to fill it with a couple of your favorite books.
- I must be getting older because these garden clippers we’re on my list this year. Obviously, since we’re spending a lot more time at home I’ve been gardening a ton and I thought these would make a really nice gift.
- My mom is a tea drinker, she doesn’t like coffee as much as I do. So when I saw this teacup with a lid and a built-in infuser I knew this was a good gift.
- The best book I have read in years, YEARS! is The Light We Lost and I wrote about it in this booklist with all the other books I read this year.
- So if you still need Mother’s day gift ideas and can’t decide what to get, cookbooks are always a safe bet. Especially if it’s one of Joanna Gaines’s cookbooks because my mom still uses the one I got her last year.