Happy Saturday! welcome back to our new Weekend Reads series that has something to share, read, buy, link and pin.
Now that Halloween is over we can…. not relax because its time to start thinking about Christmas. Are you the Christmas in November type? or do you wait until December? Tony left this morning for the Hunting Camp, and during the week he’s gone I plan on putting up all the Christmas decorations. Oh and it’s my 29th Birthday this week and I am feeling a little weird about turning a year older. I just want to have a nice dinner, maybe cook myself and have my family over.
- This article from Joanna Goddard from A Cup of Jo about raising kind children is a good one.
- A very in depth and honest post about How Bloggers Plan for the Holidays.
- Came across the Copper Cow Coffee the other day and ordered the Trio Bundle! Its the coolest way to make coffee.
- Thinking about staying at an Airbnb anytime soon, I think you should read this first.
- My parents told me what they are getting me for my birthday, and its this camera lens. I am SO EXCITED!
- This is a very important subject that I am so interested in: How Women are Surviving the Opioid Crisis. Mind you its about America but I think a lot of it is also relevant in Canada as well.
- This Thoughtfully Curated Home Tour is making me want to head to thrift shops, buy Jenni Kanye and put in hardwood floors.
- I have been obsessed with the Bad On Paper Podcast for sometime now, but this episode with Carly from Carly the Prepster is SO GOOD and you NEED to listen to it.
- After all the Halloween Candy I’m ready to get back on track with Protein World, you can use my link for 40% off here
- Don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter to win this months gift bag: Enter To Win mascara, gift cards and more.
- This is a pretty interesting read based on Social Media and if you don’t know the tea on Caroline Calloway I suggest you read up.. its good.
Keep an eye out this week as our Holiday Gift Guides are launching! Did you see October’s Beauty Empties, this months going to have a bit more skincare products.0